Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development and implementation of a Corporate Banking plan in the local market, in line with the broader country and Pacific Banking.
- Lead a team of Local Business Bankers, Relationship Bankers (support) and Specialists (Transactional and FX) to grow and retain Corporate Banking customer base.
- Ensure consistent processes are in place for conducting performance reviews and planning where team members are held accountable for consistently achieving their activity commitments.
- Monitor and effectively lead performance management process, recognising and rewarding team members accordingly.
- Drive strong relationships with internal and external business partners to deliver quality customer outcomes for mutual benefit.
- Build and continually inspire trust and confidence in the team and broader business partners/stakeholders.
- Embed compliance and operational risk management into all business activities.
Essential Qualifications, Professional/Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Senior Management role in Banking & Finance.
- Proven experience in leading a team to deliver results.
- University Degree in Banking, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Sound operational banking and finance knowledge
- Proven track record in contributing to business performance through strategic & operational competence.
- Strong Sales Management & Coaching skills
- Strong People Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced technical skills in;
- Numeracy & Financial
- Risk Management
- Organisational Management
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate, based on their qualifications and experience.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experiences to perform this role, please send your application and detailed CV via email attention to:
The Group General Manager Human Resources on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications close on Friday 7 May 2021.